Thursday, July 27, 2006

What is the hell ? do you know ?

it may that you always think of the eden and hell .. do you know what's the eden and also what the hell is ?

the eden and the hell are nothing else this worl d .. the worl which you live in .. the F***ing world ... don't tell me impolite!!!! ..

some times it's not good to know that you do not want to have any one .. not to see any one .. not to see yourself ...

it was necessary for me to have one to make love with her to tell him "my love" to hear "I love you" . . .

but now . .. it's just like kidding ..

Can I tell that I did grow up ? do you think so ?
nooooooooo !! not at all .. I changed to my babyhod times .. I'm hidding the right and I'm gig myself ..

but the childhod is better !! it's the only result that I founded , and I'll never think is it true or false ?! .. I'll never ..

no way out ..
what is the live ? Just sliping. . Slip in a great matter .. yep my Sin is my borning ! . a Sin which wann tell me that you Slip .. But I just wanna tell that I'm Right !!

heyyyyyyyyy World you are Bastard !! :((

No comments: