Monday, June 13, 2011

Wher to go!? What to do?!

I'm going to finish my study in university after like 8 years! yeas after four years just to get undergraduate .. 8 years in Esfahan, usually alone and after this years I just know to work! I worked hard indeed but the problem is that there is no money at the end of this 8 years hard working times! seems like that there is also no university degree too! .. f**k the whole life if just a word and that's FUCK...
I'm now planing for two things or maybe three.
The first one was suicide! :), actually I was planning to do that but I had just a fear and that was "what will happen if I can not do it successfully!?" I know it's very dummy decision.
But the two other ways!
I have to go to Army! yeah I'll be a SOLDIER :) YOU know I love it :D
There is just one thing and it's my job .. the company I have stablished after 8 years, I know I can not continue with that and now I'm looking for to sale my company and buy a house then rent the house, going to Army and after the Army I want to go abroad(hehe yeah I'll be free free free after thattttt) for the rest of my studies, for this purpose I have to buy the house to have the budget to go abroad and I think with my little budget the India is the best idea for now and also it's one of my favorite countries !
And The way two is (if the university accept me to continue with my studies for under-graduate) I'll continue the studies then I'll participate in the "konkor" Exam for the rest of studies.
As you saw there is nothing about working! yeah I'm going ahead to lose my job opportunity :(..
Tomorrow I'm going to apply for the Army ...

No comments: