Friday, February 03, 2012

And finally ! ..

em' finally choose the second option! YEAH right .. going to get ready to go to ARMY ..
hehe .. As I told I'd really like that but I just don't know what to do with my company, the only thing which I have after 8 years of hardworking, I also could get some degrees from university.
Now I'm going to plan B, going to Army and finishing that, growing my company and transferring my whole life out of this crappy country, it's going to be the worse every day.
I wish that the plan B works, I'm going to buy a house in just a few month and it'll make me very happy.
The GF is now the EX! cool babe cool .. it'm free up right now and there is no body out standing to kick my ass :P.. now I do not really thinking about one another girl till end of the army but after that I'm going to have a relationship again .. but nobody knows about the tomorrow(even thought I which I could!).
See yaaa after the Army :) ..  

No comments: